Friday 2 November 2018

Oregon - my favourite US State. You are beautiful.

Friday 2 November 2018

Today I drove from Crescent City California to Medford Oregon. I took it slowly so that I could stop and enjoy the mind blowing beauty that is Northern California and Oregon.  As I was leaving my motel I met this little girl and it made my heart ache for my little Trevor. Not long now Trev :)


Abby

Gorgeous scenery

Love my truck :)

This fly is on the roof of the loo at a
tiny little town called O'Brien.
In 2011 we limped in here when
our van nearly lost a wheel.

Oregon




Jacksonville Oregon has to be one of the most beautiful towns I've been to in all my travels, especially with the autumn leaves turning.




I'm just going to put a whole bunch of Jacksonville photos on here - it's such a gorgeous town.

























I'm now in Medford Oregon for the next two sleeps and hope to catch up tomorrow with a friend, Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment