Friday 2 November 2018

Crescent City California

Thursday 1 November 2018

A quiet day taken up with washing and blogging and a wonderful lunch at the Chartroom in Crescent City with Angie. I forgot to take a photo of my yummy Chicken Caesar Salad and Blackberry Cobbler but I can assure you it was quite delicious.

The Chart Room Restaurant


Sign out the front of the Chart Room

The Chart Room is on a wharf and there are a lot of seals honking away - I love these fat boys!



Fat Boy Seals


Old Lighthouse




I found the laundromat and played games on my iPad while my stuff whizzed and spun. I folded it all nicely and got back to my motel and realised I didn't have my iPad WTF!!  I couldn't find the phone number of the place so I hopped in my giant truuuuuck and hot tailed it back there ....albeit slowly because I had to focus on not driving on the wrong side of the road. I raced in and there it was..... sitting exactly where I left it. How lucky am I?

Angie bought me a some Crescent City souvenirs which included this hat. I love it and yes..... I know... I do look like Elmer Fudd!!

It's Rabbit season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment