Sunday 16 October 2016

♫♫♫ It never rains in southern California ♫♫♫....Oh yes it does!!

Weather Max 22 Min 14

I did a post in Dec 2011 with the above heading. I was in a Laundromat on Melrose Ave and that song was playing over the PA system.......and it was pouring with rain outside. hmmm.  Los Angeles has been in drought for several years now and today it rained. They may have to get me back more often as I am obviously the Queen of Soggy Skies . The weather is a bit CRAZY - its been quite warm this afternoon then cold outside now but its going to be 100F on Thursday.....crazy Autumn.

Today I was in the studio audience for 2 tapings of the Dr Phil show. I enjoyed the shows but there was A LOT of waiting around and after only 4 hours sleep - 2 am till 6 am - I was so tired I nearly dozed off and caught myself just before the zzzzzz's started. How embarrassing if I snored...or fell off my chair. HA! It's obvious the jet lag is still holding on to me so tonight I'll take a pill and try and get back into the correct  time zone.

After Dr Phil I went to The Grove shopping centre. Trendy place for the Stars but I made a bee line for the Cheesecake Factory. The meals are so big I settled for appetisers and still took enough home for dinner.

GREAT bread!!

12 buffalo wings - enough for 2 meals


Not much to blog tonight due to The Dr Phil show taking up so much of the day. Hopefully after a good nights sleep my body clock will have reset and I can get out and about again.

No comments:

Post a Comment