Friday 21 October 2016

Getting ready to go north and repacking and dinner with the McDonnells

Weather  Max 28 Min 15

Spent the day trying to repack my bags to minimise all the handling I will need to do tomorrow while travelling to Monterey.  I'll be glad when I can get rid of one of the cases - it will simplify things.

I also went to Walmart - felt right at home with my black eye and wearing my thongs (the footwear type - just so there's no confusion)

I have known Jo online or about 13 years. She lives with her family in Stafford UK and was coincidentally in California at the same time as me. As this may be the only time we could meet personally I came to Anaheim so we could catch up.  So glad I did. We met for dinner with her husband John and two lovely boys Joe and Tom. You guys should be very proud of your boys....polite AND gorgeous!!

Long time internet friend Jo - shame about the shiner


Early-ish night tonight as I have a car coming to pick me up early to begin my trip northwards

No comments:

Post a Comment