Friday 26 October 2018

More on Monterey

26 October 2018


Today is going to be a work/rest day. My washing needs doing as I leave tomorrow for San Francisco. I'll be driving there but leaving my rental car on the southern side of the city and I'll Uber to the hotel. I'll pick up a new rental after my stay on the northern side. Parking in San Francisco is expensive. In fact my hotel charges $67 a day - that's nearly $95 Aussie dollars.  I won't need a car in San Francisco as I'll probably get a hop on hop off bus ticket. I've been to San Francisco before and the thought of driving there does not appeal.


Here are a few more Monterey photos. I will be sad to leave you Monterey.


Cafe on Fisherman's wharf where I had lunch

Chicken/walnuts/blue cheese - so tasty

Big honking fat boy on the Bay

The Mrs

Fisherman's Wharf

Seals in front

No comments:

Post a Comment