Sunday 13 November 2016

Run out of steam

Portland Oregon

Weather Max 13 Min  12

Well today I have just run out of steam. I've been on the go for a while and walked a lot of miles and just feel like I'm out of fuel.  I've had a quiet day  watching TV and also watching the deteriorating weather through the window. I like it. All those rainy day at work when I wished I was home in front of the TV?.......today's the day. :)  



I put this on Facebook but will add it
here for my non Facebook readers.
I have never seen a plug face like this
before and it reminded me of the earlier
photo of me in LA with the black eye

There was one embarrassing moment when the  cleaner - of African American descent - came in to work his magic ......
just as a new program started on the TV. The Birth of the Klu Klux Klan. I couldn't grab the remote quick enough. I was very embarrassed.

I did locate a grocery store to get the rest of the  shopping I needed.....300 yards away in the opposite direction I went yesterday. Doh! You could see it from the hotel lol. Anyway ...all sorted and won't have to go out to dinner...I have stocked the fridge.

I am feeling a bit better at the moment and will hopefully be back out there tomorrow. I'm glad I'm in a nice hotel while feeling like this and not in a hostel.  I just need to remind myself I'm 65 because I do tend to forget.

The good thing is that this place has excellent internet and  my computer is working like a dream and I've caught up on my blog. If I get behind it's difficult to remember everything and to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment