Thursday 29 December 2011

Dotting the i's and crossing the t's

29 December 2011 - after getting bumped from my Little Rock flight because I hadn't actually reserved a seat on the plane - even though my booking was confirmed  - I thought I better avoid this problem for future flights I have booked

  • Confirmed flight to Iceland Jan 11
  • Confirmed flight to London Jan13 - hmm flying on Friday 13th - not happy Jan
  • Booked accommodation in Iceland
  • Booked accommodation in London
  • Booked a Visitor Pass to go to Ground Zero Museum in New York on Jan 2 (couldn't get in to this part when we were in New York before)
I think I have it all covered. When I went to Iceland Air site it said there was no record of the booking I made in May 2011 so I checked with Expedia and it said my booking had been deleted. Spent an hour on the phone till they finally found my booking and confirmed it - time consuming and tiresome.....sigh!!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment