Saturday 23 May 2015

Day 4 - Shopping. food and fireworks

Friday 22 May 2015 Yet another sleep in.....don't know why it is so conducive to sleep in over here....doesn't happen at home.

Caught the old pink line bus to IHOP (which I only recently found out stands for International House of Pancakes) and had a fabulous brunch. Totally yummy food and bottomless coffee....great way to start the day.

So called because IHOP-ped off the bus to go there....groan!

Holy Moly this was good!!

IHOP-ped back on the bus and did a few miles walking around Ala Moana but didn't buy anything. I haven't been to the outlet shops yet and I would be seriously irritated if I found I could get something a lot cheaper there. Will remedy this and go there tomorrow. Did make it to Walmart but was disappointed as it didn't have the range of things I remember from USA....however there is another one so I will check that one out too.


Finished today off with the regular Friday night fireworks over the lagoon. Great vantage point and luckily all completed before the rain set in.




Got another visit tomorrow to my favourite ever Chiropractor. My back isn't 100% better yet but it certainly is 90% better so I hope to be doing a few more energetic things once I have this next treatment.  All being well I'll head of to the outlets stores straight after.

No comments:

Post a Comment