Wednesday 26 September 2012

Another busy day...does it ever end?


  • Gas and electricity  now connected at new flat
  • Ironing done
  • Farewell lunch at Brighton with Vicki
  • Back to wash and clean car inside and out ready for packing with my gear- boy was it dirty!!
  • An hour of my life lost filling insurance forms in for my "stuff" the removalist is taking
  • Unpacking boxes - "stuff" wont be there for 2 - 3 weeks so I needed to retrieve essentials - toaster, kettle. frypan, iron etc etc. I will take these in the car. - need to find time to repack the other stuff again.
It's all getting just a little bit too hectic at the moment and the next four days are just as bad. Almost looking forward to hitting the road on Wednesday just for a rest lol

2 comments:

  1. is there a reason you chose to move north, new job, friends maybe??? or just a new start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee lives there and I have a job to go to and the weather is semi tropical as against bloody cold. lol

    ReplyDelete