Tuesday 25 September 2012

Queensland Bound - all going to plan

Since my last little trip to Brisbane the plan was hatched for me to relocate there. I must admit the warm climate and the chance to see more of Lee made it a no brainer .

Things are all falling into place - my things to do list went like this.....


  • Have operation for triple hernia (result of the bug I caught  in New York) - done!
  • Get a job - done!
  • Get a flat - done!
  • Organise removalists - done!

The removalists come next Wednesday 3 rd October and as soon as they load up I will start driving to Brisbane.  As I'm still technically recuperating from my surgery I'll allow 3 or 4 days to get to Brisbane - just over 2000 kms. 

I'm really excited about the move and the job and seeing my kid and being warm again - and before you ask - YES - I will have a guest room lol.

Watch this space.........................................................

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck for this new adventure, Lesley! Drive carefully please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard - will do. Will have a spare bed if you in Brisbane :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best option is to live in Qld for the winter , and come back to Victor for the summer . Looking forward to seeing your lovely Qld photos on fb .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Craig - am excited about returning to Brisbane - an absolute cert there will be photos :)

    ReplyDelete