Tuesday 25 September 2012

Good bye to Victor Harbor :(

Busy day. Drove an hour to Victor Harbor and sorted out some personal stuff. Got cheques off for bond on flat and first months rent YAY! YAY! Looking forward to having my own place - I've been living out of boxes and bags for 2 1/2 years now. Gonna be soooo gooood.

Picked Mum up from Goolwa  (85 years old) and took her out to a nice lunch at the Red Orchid in Victor Harbor.  All was going well till I took her home to her place and she burst into tears and said "This is the last time I'll ever see you". Well...that pushed me over the edge.   Very difficult but possibly true...although I will try to make sure that isn't the case. Realistically I will be over 2000 kms away so she may be right and it did hit home.

Had a blurry eyed drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment