Monday 16 July 2012

16 July 2012 - Well the car is just about packed and there may be room in there for me . I might buy a "bubble" tent along the way....we'll see how cold the nights get first lol. May be motels and hostels all the way. I've updated my RAA to "super dooper" and checked my ambulance cover applies in all states and bought a map. I have a GPS as well so hopefully won't get too lost. Gordon McGnome has been packed and ready to go for two days now. Pity he can't help with the driving - his legs are too short and he can't drive a manual.


By the time I packed my Computer and Kindle and Bluetooth and I phone  and Camera and Binoculars I needed another bag just to store all the plugs and chargers in lol.

Well - I hope to be up early and hit the road first thing. Day one I plan to go to Strathalbyn - Wellington - Robe - Mt Gambier but may stop along the way. I really haven't seen much down that way and I hear that Beachport and Robe are really worth seeing so who knows where I will end up.

2 comments:

  1. In general terms, which compass direction are you following?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heading east along the coast and follow all around up to Brisbane

    ReplyDelete