Wednesday 9 November 2016

Medford Oregon

Weather Max 19 Min 6    Very foggy start to the day

Well - that was NOT a good night's sleep. Anxious about my retirement funds post Trump and grumpy re my possible computer problems and then it was COLD.    
Grrrr and Grrrr then Brrrr!

 At 4.30 am I got up and did my blog from yesterday so I would stop thinking about it. (I used the iPhone hotspot and it seemed to work ok so fingers crossed.)  At my age if you don't do it ASAP you forget there even was a yesterday never mind what you did.  I felt better after that and went back to bed to read....HA!....I woke up 3 hours later still cold but feeling happier about  the Trumps and the Grumps.

I had my first Bagel for breakfast today ....very nice. I also had my first Waffle the other day so I'm quite the groovy foody 
...not lol. 

I was still feeling quite tired after such a busy week in Crescent City then a sleepless night so I made coffee, put my feet up and turned on the telly and..........fell asleep again. I must have needed it and it's almost compulsory in retirement anyway :)

Early afternoon Thomas Ashton came to visit.  A couple of days ago I explained  that Thomas lived in my home town of Adelaide (Australia) many years ago but we never met at the time. We became acquainted on the internet through a random meeting many years later when Lee met his nephew in Hawaii. It was great to finally meet Thomas and we chatted for a couple of hours about Australia and my USA travels. It was a very enjoyable afternoon. We then went to visit his brother Bob who added a few tales himself.  A good day. Hopefully we'll catch up again before this trip is over.


Thomas Ashton

Back to the hotel and left over Kung Pao Chicken for  dinner...it tasted even better than yesterday. My squashy bowls with the lids are perfect Lauren :)



Yummy

Early night tonight.................


No comments:

Post a Comment