Friday 6 January 2012

Sick in New York

6 January 2012 - I've spent the last few days in bed - sore throat - rattling chesty cough - headache - fatigue - the works.

It has been just too cold to go out - it makes my lungs hurt just to breathe because the air is so cold and I think the cough might be bronchitis.  Today was warmer so I thought some fresh air may help. I got the subway into Manhattan and walked around the shops for about an hour but suddenly got hit with a fever,  headache and just felt weak all over. I hopped in a cab and now I'm back in bed.

At least I'm in a nice hotel - breakfast is free - coffee maker, microwave and fridge in room and I've got a good supply of food on hand so I think I'm just going to have to wait it out.


I did make it to Grand Central Station before I fell apart.


Bugs #1487

1 comment: