Monday 15 October 2018

A quiet Day in San Diego

15 October 2018

I awoke with a sore throat after a less than a good sleep so I decided the zoo would be rescheduled and I 'd have a quiet day. This consisted of a trip to Trolley Square Shopping Centre to get a haircut because I'm starting to look like a very old yeti.

I went to a couple of big pet shops and bought heaps of presents for Trevor and Derek and Neville which I'm sure they're going to love....... even if they do destroy them in five minutes flat :)


Doggy presents 


On to Starbucks for lunch and  I found out that a white tea in USA means something quite different to a white tea in Australia. It was literally iced white tea. Eventually I got something that almost resembled what I was after and all was good.

An afternoon nap fell upon me whilst watching some Netflix.

Halloween is fast approaching and the houses are decorated with everything from gravestones to pumpkins to ghosts. Makes walking Susanne's dog entertaining. 



Boo!!

I'm not saying that I need help to put weight on but here are a selection of tempting food in the fridge .



Apple Crumble Pie

Pumpkin Spice  Cheesecake

Still most of the chocolate cake


The excess baggage I take back won't be all in my suit cases!!


We've just got back from  swimming lessons with Madison and Lachlan and Madison came out with another beauty.  Referring to a dreadlock she called it a padlock and the Chup a Chups I bought her from Australia are pork chops. Gotta laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment