Tuesday 10 January 2012

Tell me again.......why am I going to Iceland? There must have been a reason.....

10 January 2012 - Today I am feeling a lot better - not 100% but well enough to travel. Now I just need to focus on the fact that tomorrow I fly to Iceland and I don't know why. It must have seemed like a good idea at the time. I have visions of flying into Reykjavik in the midst of a snowstorm - it's the middle of winter there and they have four hours of daylight. I won't get to do much as it seems the Northern Lights tours are for 3 days and I won't be there that long. I originally thought I was there for a couple of days but with the time change I am actually there for only 26 hours. I arrive in Iceland on January 12  - stay 26 hours - then arrive in London on January 12. Does this mean I was never there at all ? lol

Today I have been to the laundromat, packed my bags as much as I can, queried my sanity several times and eaten a lot of chocolate. NO I am not nervous of flying on Icelandair to Reykjavik in winter in a snowstorm. Sigh!!! My phone will be off the air till I get to London and get a UK sim card but I will try to post here at the hostel I am staying in ICELAND!!...Cheeses!!!   Why did i do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment