Monday 23 January 2012

Making a Korea change (sorry..it was just hanging there waiting to be said)

23 January 2012 - they tell me it's the 23rd and its 5 pm. I just had breakfast on the plane so I'm not convinced.  I'm in the terminal in Seoul South Korea waiting for the connecting flight to Brisbane. DID YOU HEAR THAT....AUSTRALIA YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! Anyway (she says composing herself) I had 7 hours of travelling yesterday to get from Torquay to Heathrow with 5 changes of trains and 1 bus. Seriously realised I should have travelled to London the day before because any glitch could have resulted in me missing my plane but with much stress and much she-handling of heavy bags up and down stairs and a few close shaves and a lot of obscenties everything went smoothly (laughing hysterically). Once I got to Heathrow there was 3 hours before the plane went so I was pretty shattered even before I got on.

Korean Air is wonderful and I recommend them to anyone...lovely staff...good food.  I got very little sleep though...planes are a bit like hospitals that way....there is so much going on that you really can't settle into a goood solid zzzzzzzz fest. Once I get on this connecting flight I will eat whatever meal they serve up.....cant be breakfast again can it?..no must be dinner....then I will pop a pill and hopefully sleep till Brisbane. I get in at 6 am ish so I should then be able to stay awake for most of the day anyway. I did request Lee sing me Soft Kitty and make me real cocoa with marshmallows  (fellow Big Bang Theory fans will understand) but I don't see it happening.  I have also requested lamb chops....missed them soooo much.

Yesterday I got up in a bit of a rush ....look at the photo below and try and decide what should have gone on my toothbrush and what actually did. At least it clears your sinuses...brutally.


No comments:

Post a Comment