Thursday 22 December 2011

Making Travel Arrangements

20 December 2011- Christmas shopping done :)   Had a scare when I couldn't find my Travel cash Card....found it in my Passport where I left it after booking in to the motel in Little Rock the other day...twas very late and I was tired when I booked in so I had just stuck them altogether. Will it never end (*cringe  *blush)

21 December 2011 - went for another run - someone must have gone out during the night and made that damn hill steeper - was tougher than yesterday lol   

Got on the internet and have booked to fly from Little Rock to New York on December 26. I will be there for 16 days till I fly to Iceland on January 12. Will get to see the New Year in  in Times Square   ...hmmmm.... may leave my purse and Passport at the hotel lol I have booked in to a hotel that's only 25 minutes on public transport to get to Times Square so will save time and money commuting this time.  I want to revisit Central Park - hoping it snows - and go on the Statten Island ferry. Maybe I can catch another show too.

1 comment: