Monday 19 December 2011

Lazy days

19 December 2011 - caught up on some more sleep. I'm getting very used to this lazy life although I did go for another run. Up the hill and down twice and a fleeting thought of doing it three times....maybe tomorrow lol

The weather is unusually warm for this time of the year apparently so the chances of getting a white Christmas are as about as likely as snow in Alice Springs in December hehehehe   When I head north after Christmas I will almost certainly see some snow and of course I will expect to see heaps of it in Iceland and London in January. If not I'll want to know why!!!!

Lee left Hawaii today to return to Adelaide and I feel even sadder than I did when she left LA to go to Hawaii...it seems more the end of something. She sky dived again in Hawaii so that's 3 times she has done it. I'll have to do it again now in UK and then back in Oz so I'll have done it on 3 continents and to catch up with her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment