Thursday 17 November 2011

Time out

17 November 2011 - The insurance company - Allianz - sent me an email yesterday saying they were settling my claim for my chest pain incident in Chicago for $900. The actual cost was over $7000 and they have given no reason for the shortfall. Have emailed them back for urgent contact but 24 hours later have still heard nothing. Maybe I should have phoned them from ER to check it was OK for me to undergo treatment before I saw the doctor. The policy cost me over $1000 and was for unlimited medical and hospital. How can they do this?

As a result we have taken a day off today. I feel totally pissed off and after the two thefts and this I am not feeling kindly disposed towards my fellow human beings.....except my blog followers lol.    Have vegged today and hopefully we will soon get more information.

Still in Roswell - not a lot to do but nice room - big TV - free breakfast and using the $100 free voucher we got from Best Western in New Orleans for taking 4 nights payment out of credit card instead of 1. Life is a joy but am trying to be philisophical.

No comments:

Post a Comment