Thursday 27 October 2011

Shenendoah Skyline Drive

27 October - this is the most beautiful piece of road we have travelled on since our journey began. Admittedly the time of the year helped. The autumn leaves we've seen up until now pale in comparison with what we've seen today. Once again the photos are a waste of time but here they are anyway


I'm feeling a bit better today. The replacement Australian passport has arrived at Kae's. Paul has posted my NAB credit card & Australian Citizenship paper and I've been in empty countryside most of the day. I still need to reapply for a full Aussie passport and also my UK one. Grr...don't want to think about it anymore.

We're now in Danville Virginia heading towards North Carolina tomorrow

Miles# 241.5 (388.6 kms)    Bugs # 954   OLD $3.00 (seems the age is 62 in a lot of places - Damn!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment