Thursday 4 August 2011

Camper Van Diagnosis - it is not terminal!

hmmm so my technical diagnosis was incorrect lol.  Seems when the air con died it was the compressor which then froze up and caused the problem. New parts coming in at 9 am tomorrow and will be on the road by late afternoon. All costs are picked up by rental company and motel will be paid by insurance so all good. Have met the friendliest people here. I needed some special contact lens solution and couldn't find any so I called an optician who had some but was too far away. As i didn't have transport she was going to drive over to me to bring some..incredible. The chemist  shop I was in finally found what I needed but I was so impressed with the opticians offer. Crescent City is top of my list of nicest people so far. We also ran into Larry Depee at the shops (one of our favourite Policemen from yesterdays escapades). He is so nice and friendly and leads a very interesting life.  Across the road from our motel the county fair is on, Will go tonight and check it out. Bugs# 214

No comments:

Post a Comment