Sunday 19 October 2014

Airlie Beach - The Whitsunday Islands - Day #4 - Saturday

Just enough time to repack our bags and catch the bus to the airport for our return flight to Brisbane. We were back in Brisbane by lunchtime after the most amazing few days. I will return to Airlie Beach and recommend it to anyone. Truly is paradise
Need to go home now and lose about ten kgs - I feel that's how much I've put on in the last week lol
Maybe if I don't weigh as much my next sky dive will last longer :)


PS.....we were beginning to think the unit we were staying in was haunted......the first morning the spa turned itself on and it did it a couple more times over our stay (there is no timer on it). Lee's bedside light kept flashing on and off at one stage.....AND...the dishwasher started at 1.30am one morning. Spooooky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment